Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Paul Simon and Dog dream/experience


So last night(the 11th of April) was a stormy night in Knoxville. Typically i love sleeping during storms and am out like a Zach Galifianakis Tyson encounter, but last night was a whole different situation. I was not out for very long when i awoke to Paul Simon and a large dog standing at the end of my bed....just watching the spectacle of me drooling and flailing my leg around while i slept! Paying no mind i fell back into dreamland.....because this was no dream....no this was an experience! Again, im razzled up and as the lightning flashes i once more see this small creature...and the dog too! This time I'm getting a little suspicious and as to why they are in my room and not moving? I try slip sliding away into a solid sleep, but WHOA these two are still here! I say PAUL what is it? Go bother Art or Julio can't you see im busy and cannot hangout with you and be best friends right now?? NO reply just gazing into my flustered little heart! I've come to the conclusion that this dream means, that our hero's are something you can look at for inspiration, but will do nothing for you! Don't let your dreams just be dreams, stay awake and fight for them....and that dog's can hangout with whoever they want because they are just dogs and are awesome!

There goes my hero
watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
he's ordinary
-Dave Grohl

2 comments:

  1. nice Jacob.(i'm the first to comment. may i have an award?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point Jake! I was wondering what was going to be the end and I liked it :-) miss ya

    ReplyDelete